[root@demo ~]# rpm -qa | grep firefox
So, using yum or download the flash rpm file from intrenet will not work for 64bit browser (Yeah!)
So just forget all the i386 version packages. ( even download it from adobe website).
How to do?
1) First, visit Adobe Labs : Adobe Flash Player "Square"
2) And click on Download Flash Player "Square" on your right hand site.
|Adobe Flash Player "Square"|
3) Click on Download plug-in for 64-bit Linux on the bottom of pages, save the file.
4) Extract it and you get a file name libflashplayer.so
5) Copy the libflashplayer.so to /usr/lib64/mozilla/plugins/ (Check online for the location to store the .so file with your firefox version.)
6) Restart your browser & Done.